Leader: prof. RNDr. Jana Musilová, CSc.
Activities of the group are focused on the development and applications of mathematical areas needed for the research in theoretical physics.
- variational methods in mechanics and field theory
- non-holonomic structures
- applications of variational methods in non-holonomic mechanics
- differential manifolds
- differential forms, differential and integral calculus on manifolds
- Lie groups, Lie algebras and their applications in Physics
- graphical representation of physical quantities in space and time
Michael Krbek, Jana Musilová, Pavla Musilová